Monday, April 19, 2010

What’s on the wall above your desk?

Above my (incredibly simple wooden) desk is this:

I think it’s a nice combination to look at when I’m sitting at my desk working on my computer or studying Wolof or ag stuff: our Stoermer family calendar (made by my amazing twin sister), most of my bestest friends from St. Olaf, the beautiful wedding invitation for my brother and his fiancée’s wedding in October (which I am going home for and super excited about), my family after my last basketball game my senior year at St. Olaf (as much as I love soccer, I miss playing basketball tons), and an inspirational quote by Minor Myers, Jr. on a card my aunt sent me last year when I was still at Cornell:

"Go into the world and do well. But more importantly, go into the world and do good."

If you think there’s anything I should add to my little “above-the-desk” section of the wall, let me know or send me something to tape up there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment