Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Random Fun-ness

These pictures were taken a few months ago. If I remember correctly, they were all taken on the same day – very random day of random fun photo-taking. :)

The first set of pictures are of my youngest brother, Sekh Omar, wearing my sunglasses.






These pictures are of Sekh Omar and Moussa (my other young brother), who are looking at the two photo albums I made right before coming to Senegal – they (and everyone else) LOVE looking at them. And they (like most people I know) love trying to figure out who I am in the photos and who is my twin sister.




These are 2 of the 3 students that lived in my compound for the school year to go to school in Kayemor (Malick, far left, and Fatu Mata, holding a mango); with them is their friend Saxrit, who is over at our house a lot, and my cousin, Awa. They all love to joke around with me and with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment